Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Moving...


At the beginning of 2010, my husband got a position at Kyushu-university, which is one of the best in Japan, especially for his research. So this is a big honor and chance for him and we decided to go. I will miss Hakodate very, very much... all the friends I made here, the kindness of the people and also my mushroom-spots in the forest, but I saw books about Kyushu and found out that it must be also very, very beautiful down there.


With e-mail and letters I can keep in touch with all my friends and I can make new ones there as well. The kids are looking forward to it, too. The school-system is the same and they never had problems making new friends. Oh, and then there is a Pokemon-center in Fukuoka and I told them, when they have good marks in school, they can wish for something.
Things will be busy in the next weeks. We will already move on March 25. So it might take me a little to reply to letters and e-mails, but I try to catch up on everything as soon as things calm down again and we have settled there.

No comments:

Post a Comment