Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Snow ^___^


Today it snows over here... and I want to share that shot out of my window with you. Actually, those are the days I want to stay inside my warm room, have a hot cup of coffee and light some candles, but when the kids come home from school I must drive them to their afternoon-class at "Kumon" and go for shopping. Well... so I have to dig out my car o_O but that way I can post my first 50 bunch of X-mas cards and some letters.
I'm also close to finish my painting for the contest... YAY !!! Painting it again really was a good idea. I'm much more pleased with this one.
What else?! I'm very busy, because we will go to Germany next week for 2 weeks to visit my Dad, so I need to pack and prepare everything, but I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment