Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My trip to Kobe

From Sunday to Monday I went to Kobe to meet my friend Erika. Erika is a great artist from Germany and exhibits every year in the "Galerie le port" in Kobe.

We haven't seen each other for 8 years and it was wonderful to meet her and her husband Udo again.
I also met some wonderful new friends and everybody was so nice and kind to me !!! Thank you all so much !!!
Erika's exhibition was wonderful! I love the vibrancy of colors in her art and I hope I can go to her next exhibition in Kobe as well.  
It was my first trip alone with the Shinkansen and it felt like a great adventure.
Before I took the train back home I took some fotos of Sannomiya. It has a very nice atmosphere and I can't wait to see more of it.
 
Here is the street in which the galerie is located.


Thank you so much, everybody !!! Have a great time in Hakodate... *sigh* I would love to come with you and visit there, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment