Wednesday, May 19, 2010

my "Rose" goes music


Remember the Rose I posted a few days ago?

To my surprise I was asked by "Timely Tales", if they could use my art for one of their songs... I instantly agreed, because I love their music and I'm a fan of "Timely Tales" since I heared the beautiful songs.
Now, who are "Timely Tales"?

Lyra and Timothy, the members of "Timely Tales" are two composers and playwrights who met back in the 90's and formed an unbreakable bond ever since. They recently finished their dramatic play entitled "Librettos" and are close to finishing their first original musical "Chat." But there are even more musicals and plays on the horizon, so watch out world!

For more Info, please check out their homepage:

I'm totally thrilled that they asked me to use my art for a song called "The kiss that lingers"
You can see my image at their myspace site if you click on the song:

Please check out their other stuff as well... I especially love "ASL" from the musical "chat" and I'm also looking forward to their new songs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia,

    Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Da das Bild sehr poetisch ist, wundert es mich kein bißchen und ich freue mich total für Dich.

    Ganz liebe Grüße

    Wiebke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vielen, vielen Dank... :)
    Nun sitze ich gerade vor einer grossen Leinwand fuer einen Wettbewerb in Kagoshima. Dein liebes Feedback hilft mir, mich zu motivieren :)

    ReplyDelete