Friday, August 21, 2009

What a great day !!!


What an exciting day !!!
Today I had the opening of my exhibition, which is part of the science-festival in Hakodate and it was absolutelly fantastic !!!
I'm still overwhelmed by all the support, feedback and great atmosphere there and I'm looking forward to the following days of the festival. I'll upload some pictures and all the news in the next days.
The other great thing which happened was that my painting, which is currently at the exhibition in the USA in LaGrange, Georgia got featured in the newspaper there !!! This is a big honor for me, because 19 other artists are taking part and they are also very, very good.
Don't know if I can sleep tonight. All this news is so fantastic and I want to thank everybody for their help, support and encouragement !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment