Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fotos from the exhibition and the opening-party

Here are the photos from my exhibition and the opening party of the science-festival. It was such a wonderful event and thank you, everybody for all your kind help, support and feedback. I painted those paintings for 5 months and now it is a wonderful feeling that the day of the exhibition finally came.

I would like to thank Noyuri Mima-sensei, who made this possible for me and wanted me to paint all those mushrooms.
She held a wonderful speech for the opening and I wish her and all the wonderful people, who organize and participate in this fantastic festival all the best !!!


I also want to thank my beloved husband, Tsuyoshi, for all his help, support and encouragement !!! Satomi-san for preparing everything at the site and my kids for their patience with me, while I painted those pics ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment