Monday, September 20, 2010

Already excited

Yesterday we sent off the frames to the gallery, bought my ticket for the Shinkansen and I'm already overexcited to travel to Kobe, have my exhibition and meet all my wonderful friends there.

And today I got another wonderful surprise: I recieved my members card from Kuronekoyamato-art ^___^ I'm soooo happy that I'm a part in this association now as well !!!

For my upcoming exhibition in Kobe, please check my previous blog-entry at:
http://yuriatakagi.blogspot.com/2010/09/exhibition-in-kobe-23-28-september-2010.html

And here are some more paintings I will exhibit and sell there:




~SOLD~

2 comments:

  1. Oh mensch, die Zeit rennt wieder vorbei.... für deine Ausstellung alles Gute, ich hoffe, du verkaufst viel und lernst viele neue Leute kennen! :D
    Einen dicken Knuddler von der Ostalb und gedrückte Daumen schickt dir Kerstin :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vielen, vielen Dank *knuddel zurueck* Ich werde auf jeden Fall berichten, wie es gelaufen ist :)

    ReplyDelete